Cruise Lines of the World
The recruitment managers of major cruise lines are always looking for new talents for the ever expanding cruise industry including:
- Deck and Engine officers
- Ratings, medical officers (medical doctors and nurses)
- Guest services and front desk staff, hotel and housekeeping personnel
- Food & beverage and culinary positions
- Entertainment positions (musicians, dancers, singers, stage managers, stage staff, disc jockeys)
- Administrative staff
- Beauty salon/spa personnel
- Retail sales (gift shops) and photo department positions.
These positions range from senior and mid-level management to trainees and entry-level job positions. Regardless of your profession, your expertise may be required.