Passenger Reception Agent
Performs meet and greet, embarkation and disembarkation activities in a professional manner ensuring that passengers’ initial contact with the cruise line representatives is a positive experience.
Cruise Line Representative
Engaging in the embarkation and disembarkation of the cruise ships, which consists of computerized check-in and customer service. Responsible for meeting and greeting arriving cruise line passengers and transferring them to their destinations, including various hotels, airports, and ships.
1. Grade E/Level 2 or above with 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics at HKCEE/HKDSE or equivalent
2. Capable of working independently and work under pressure
3. Good communication skills and customer-friendly
4. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
5. Willing to work on shifts & overtime
1. Kaitak Cruise Terminal or
2. Ocean Terminal or
3. Other terminals in Hong Kong