Passenger Reception Agent
Performs meet and greet, embarkation and disembarkation activities in a professional manner ensuring that passengers’ initial contact with the cruise line representatives is a positive experience.
Cruise Line Representative
Engaging in the embarkation and disembarkation of the cruise ships, which consists of computerized check-in and customer service. Responsible for meeting and greeting arriving cruise line passengers and transferring them to their destinations, including various hotels, airports, and ships.
- Grade E/Level 2 or above with 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics at HKCEE/HKDSE or equivalent
- Capable of working independently and work under pressure
- Good communication skills and customer-friendly
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Willing to work on shifts & overtime
For more information or apply jobs, please email to us at email@example.com
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.